A compilation of some of my favorite tools all in one package!
* 6" hemostats (handy for turning, stuffing and pulling a "stuck" needle ~ I'd be lost without mine!)
* Awl (For setting eyes in bears and rabbits)
* 4" Japanese made scissors (Love these ~ they are sharp!)
* Bunka or "nap riser" brush (for brushing mohair from seams and general "fluffing")
* Needles (15 of my favorites, from doll needles to milliners and chenille . . . that big one I on't sew with but it's a handy "tool!)
* Buttonhole/topstitching thread (nice and extra strong & this golden color blends with many fabrics!)
* A few yards of "crinkle ribbon for fun!
(As well as my "About" page)
* Hand dyed wool, mohair or velvet colors in kits will vary often as dye lots do change. Many fabrics I dye myself and some I purchase from others, this variance in dye lots is what makes these fun projects unique!
** As I'm a bit new to this . . . shipping overages in excess of one dollar will be refunded to you thru pay pal ;-)
*** International customers: I will bill you separately for excess shipping difference thru pay pal or refund overage thru pay pal.
2 in stock